(1) Lookfamed Handels GmbH, Wagenstieg 12, 37077 Göttingen, Germany (“we” or “Jessyonline”) operates an online store for goods under the website jessyonline.com. The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter referred to as “customer” or “you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) “Consumer” in the sense of these terms and conditions of business is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity. “Entrepreneur” is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity which, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity, whereby a partnership with legal capacity is a partnership equipped with the ability to acquire rights and enter into obligations.
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our online store at jessyonline.com.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are not binding and are not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) When an order is received in our online store, the following regulations apply: The customer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our online store. The order is placed in the following steps:
(4) In case of conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with Lookfamed Handels GmbH, Wagenstieg 12, 37077 Göttingen, Germany.
(5) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the general terms and conditions and the cancellation policy, is carried out by e-mail after you have placed the order, partly automatically. We do not save the text of the contract after the conclusion of the contract.
(6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. the browser’s “back button”). They can also be corrected by canceling the order process prematurely, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you provide us with is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and in particular that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
(1) In our online shop, the subject matter of the contract is:
(2) The essential characteristics of the product can be found in the article description.
(3) The sale of digital products is subject to the restrictions apparent from the product description or otherwise resulting from the circumstances, in particular with regard to hardware and/or software requirements for the target environment. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the subject of the contract is only the private and commercial use of the products without the right to resell or sublicense.
(1) The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price is to be paid before delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we expressly offer purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button in the online store or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise specified for the individual payment methods, payment claims are due for payment immediately.
(3) In addition to the indicated prices, shipping costs may be incurred for the delivery of products, unless the respective item is shown to be free of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be clearly indicated again on the offers, in the shopping cart system if applicable and on the order overview.
(4) All offered products are, unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, immediately ready for shipment (delivery time: 1-7 days after receipt of payment).
(5) The following delivery area restrictions apply: The delivery is made to the following countries: Germany and Austria.
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
As a consumer you have a right of withdrawal. This depends on our cancellation policy.
(1) Subject to the following exceptions, our liability for contractual breaches of duty and in tort is limited to intent or gross negligence.
(2) We shall be liable without limitation in cases of slight negligence in the event of injury to life, body or health or in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation. If we are in default of performance due to slight negligence, if performance has become impossible or if we have breached a material contractual obligation, liability for property damage and financial loss attributable to such default is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. An essential contractual obligation is one whose fulfillment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place, whose violation endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract and on whose compliance you may regularly rely. This includes in particular our duty to act and to fulfil the contractually owed performance, which is described in § 3.
Only German is available as contract language.
(1) The warranty is based on the legal regulations.
(2) For entrepreneurs, the warranty period for delivered goods is 12 months.
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item(s) or the digital goods or the service provided immediately upon fulfilment of the contract for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this of course has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention are expressly not applicable.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the provider’s registered office.